Spring?




It's the height of annual report season, financials, narrative, photoshoots, photoshop, printing, paper, calls, edits, emails. But, that's what I signed up for. That's the kind of adrenenlin (sp) high I like.




Until today. Supposed to be 70 degrees. Sunny. Not too breezy. And I'm inside. Not on the golf course. And then Sean the Client calls me -- Important Request...




... I have a buddy in town. Where should we play golf. We're only two, so you could join us. Dammit, I can't. So, I gave him a short list, told him to get calling because the course would be jammed (see above weather forecast) with golfers who are itching to golf... just like me.




But, there's Saturday and Sunday. So, back to the financials, narrative, edits, calls, emails. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts