Byron Nelson Classic Pro Am

First, I have to thank Williamson Printing (especially Terry and Jerry) for the invitation to play in the Byron Nelson Classic Pro-Am on Sunday (and my uniform -- sorry that I couldn't quite fit into the shirts, but I wore the hat proudly). I also have to thank Tony for towing my bag and my birds around the course on a hot steamy day on a course with a lot of hills. And, since I managed to hit it left, right, and not in the fairway most of the day, there was even more walking.

Yes, based on the last sentence, I did not play particularly well. But I did enjoy it. I knew I was doomed after shooting a 78 the day before.

Some more news I just found out. We placed Third in the morning round and a gift certificate is on its way!

3rd place - 58
Jim Martin
Liz Kline
Fred Gans
Rick Berg
Chuck Young - pro

Comments

Popular Posts