Michigan 2019 Awaits!

It's been so long since I blogged (but I do see that I have a whole lot of posts I wrote, but never got around to adding photos and posting), that I had to set a new password to get access. Maybe this year I'll get back on track (maybe).

Annual Michigan Golf trip begins Saturday afternoon with a flight to Traverse City. We'll stay in Traverse City, hopefully go to Moomers Ice Cream -- http://moomers.com/ -- (I tried to convince the guys -- this year Paul, Pete, and Tom -- to go see the Inaugural Traverse City Pit Spitters play ball on a Star Wars themed night).

Here's the final itinerary which includes: Bahle Farms (hope there are tart cherries to eat on the driving range), Crooked Tree, Forest Dunes (FD and the Black Loop), Bay Harbor (Links/Preserve, Preserve/Quarry), Hills, Heather, Ross, Moor, Alpine, Monument and Belvedere. Yep, 13 rounds of golf. Staying at Boyne Mountain in Creekside Cabin.

Forest Dunes is almost a "free day" because I won two rounds of golf because I chose Brooks Koepka last year and Pete won four rounds because he chose Tiger Woods. Only have to pay for two rounds there! Special day at Forest Dunes. And, we'll try out the newish putting course.

Itinerary

Boyne Alpine, #2/#3 bridge

Tom, Pete, me and Paul (same group this year) -- this was at the Loop in Forest Dunes
Nice signage at Forest Dunes.

Few years ago at Bay Harbor (Links)

Comments

Popular Posts