Superstitions

Was just reading an article in the Wall Street Journal today about lucky charms. Brief mention included "lucky golf balls." Led me to realize that Tom really made fun of me last week for deciding which cart to ride in. "No, not 52." I said. "42 is OK for me since I'm playing from the whites." As he asked me if I was kidding, Ron walked by and said, "Oh, not 42." So, we're not the only ones who decide on cart numbers to determine our game that morning.

And I know we're not the only ones. I've been known to throw out tees that have been errant. Ditto with golf balls. No, can't wear that cap in the tournament -- didn't score well. Have to keep that cap because I made a hole in one.

Call me superstitious. Or just say I'm giving myself and excuse ... in case I chose the wrong cart.

Comments

Popular Posts