Vacation time

In about 30 minutes, I'll be heading to the airport for some time out of Texas. First, off to Chicago to spend the night at Al's house. Hard to believe how long it's been since I've seen them. Just was alerted that I've been upgraded to first class, so I'm even happier.

Tomorrow morning, get up bright and early and head to Grand Rapids to pick up Tom, Frank and Ryan. Then our golf adventures begin for a week.

After Michigan, back to Chicago to see Al -- Dad's coming in too, so we can celebrate Lily and Clara's birthday. That should be fun.

Last leg of the trip is NIRI SWRC in St. Louis. Happy to see that coming to an end. What a lot of work. We have a good showing and I'll be happy to see old friends. Ken from Aflac is making it in to speak and hang out with us.

Well, time to file the last few emails. Be ready for some pictures. Lots of pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts